Thursday 10 April 2014

I is for Isaiah


3rd day, 2nd week, season two.

He has been to see us again. I have no idea if he’s benevolent or not yet he worries me. There hasn’t been any mention of a contract thus far. Sophia noticed him watching us at Lillian’s grave the first time, this has been the third sighting. After meeting my darling Lillian and learning more about the world of ghosts I am aware that he has two more meetings, after that he won’t be able to offer anything. I hope he doesn’t succeed. I am not ready for whatever this ghost wants.

          Jeremy mulled over the diary entry, his feelings of the man hadn’t changed very much. Those instincts he’d had at the beginning were well placed –in his opinion. Sophia’s differed somewhat-.






Isaiah, ghost, found in 'Jeremy and Sophia' working title.

No comments:

Post a Comment